Monday, March 9, 2009

Week 5: Thing #10 Comic Strip Generator


I didn't have any difficulty generating this comic through Comic Strip Generator but found how best to publish it on my blog much more challenging. On the layout tab, you can add a HTML/Java Gadget, but there doesn't seem to be a way to add these gadgets to a posting. I tried pasting the HTML into the post, but it only appears as a link, not as an image. In the end, I used the Capture tool on my computer to Grab the image and turn it into a jpeg. Any thoughts out there about how to embed comics from this generator into your posting, so that it appears like flickr photos? In the end, I used the Capture tool on my computer to Grab the image and turn it into a jpeg. Here is the link to my Spider Man comic: spider-man comic strip

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm. Did you try saving it to your desktop and adding it to Flickr....I think that is how I did mine but it has been over a year and I have old brain cells....I will have to go back and look at that.

    Ann

    ReplyDelete