Sunday, February 22, 2009

Week 1, Thing #2: Blog

7 1/2 Habits of Highly Successful Lifelong Learners: When I read over these habits, I immediately think about how the arts help foster many of these in our students. I feel very fortunate to have had the arts as an integral part of my life and owe them for developing in me these lifelong learning habits: viewing problems as challenges, creating your own learning toolbox and remembering to play! My biggest challenge is using technology to my advantage. I've definitely started on the road, but hope to learn more through this class and share what I've learned with others, an opportunity to develop Habit #7: teach/mentor others.

1 comment:

  1. One of the things that drives me crazy is that there are so many tools, I don't have time to keep up and Exploration and Play are hard for me when I think I should be 'working'. Even though, keeping up on this is part of my job. That's one of the reasons for this class. I am shamelessly using my students to help keep me up to date :-)

    ReplyDelete